We are opening All Saints, Danehill and Chelwood Gate Church for private prayer
Every Sunday and Tuesday between 10am–3pm.
We ask you that you follow these guidelines to ensure everyone's safety:
- Only two people or one family unit in the church at any one time.
- Please sign our Visitors Book so we can ‘track and trace’ your well being and attendance.
- Paper towel, hand sanitiser and clean spray for you to clean your seating area after use.
- Kneelers and bibles have been removed, so please bring your own.
- The toilets will be closed.
Any needs or concerns, please contact Charles Critchley:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 01825740095