Welcome to All Saints, Danehill with Chelwood Gate! Whether you are new to the area, new to church or otherwise, we hope that the following information will be useful to you:
When and where do we meet on Sundays?
As a village church, we cater for many different styles of worship and a warm welcome awaits you.
- Looking for something traditional? Try our 0930 morning service at All Saints Church, Danehill or the 0800 traditional service at
- Chelwood Gate (1st 3rd 5th Sundays)
- Looking for something informal with groups for children and young people? Try our informal 1100 service at All Saints Danehill
- Looking for something modern and relaxed? Try Worship@4 at All Saints Church, Danehill (4th Sunday)
- Looking for something more café style? Try Café Church at Danehill Memorial Hall (1st and 3rd Sundays)
- Looking for something based around activities and young families? Try Creative Church at Chelwood Gate Church (2nd Sunday)
What goes on during the week?
There are so many things going on during the week and a warm welcome awaits you.
- Looking for something for babies and pre-school children? Try Noah’s Ark at All Saints Church, Danehill on Tuesdays.
- Looking for something for young people? Try TNT & ICE Youth Groups at Danehill Memorial Hall on Thursdays
- Looking for something for 18s-30s? Try Access
- Looking to get together with other adults? Try Ashdown Café, Coffee Plus, All Saints Fellowship or join one of the Home Groups
Is there a dress code for any of the above?
No, please just be yourself and come dressed in your ‘normal’ clothes.
Can I just come along to see what goes on at any of the above?
Yes, please feel free to come along to observe or participate as much as feels comfortable for you.
Can I park at All Saints Church, Danehill, Chelwood Gate Church and Danehill Memorial Hall?
Yes and it’s free of charge.
How do I find All Saints Church, Danehill, Chelwood Gate Church and Danehill Memorial Hall?
- Directions to All Saints Church, Danehill and Chelwood Gate Church can be found here: Directions
- Directions to Danehill Memorial Hall can be found here: Danehill Memorial Hall
Would I be able to get married at All Saints Church, Danehill?
Please email the Vicar, Paddy MacBain or telephone him on 01825 790269 for more details.
What are the beliefs of your church?
Just click here to view the beliefs and mission.
I have more questions, how can I get in touch?
Please feel free to contact the Vicar, Paddy MacBain or any of the leadership team.