Here at All Saints Danehill with Chelwood Gate, we take the safety
of children, young people and vulnerable adults very seriously. If you have
any concerns about the safety of a child, young person or vulnerable adult, please contact Fred Harrison our Parish Safeguarding Officer on email@example.com or 0789 500 3893.
You can view our Safeguarding policy summary here.
- If you are a child and you need to talk to
someone about things that are happening to you that you don’t like, please
click here to see the Childline website, or telephone
Childline on 0800 1111.
- You can also find information here - www.kidscape.org.uk
- If you are an adult and you need support about something that is happening to you, you can find help here.
- If you are a parent who wants to know about keeping your child safe, in church, you can read more here.
- If you need to contact the diocesan Safeguarding Team, click here.
- If you need to report a safeguarding concern to the statutory authorities in Sussex, please click here Please remember to contact the Diocesan Safeguarding Team as well once you have contacted the statutory authorities. Further policies: our whistle-blowing policy is here. Our responding to allegations policy is here. Our pastoral code of conduct with adults is here. Our behaviour code for adults working with children is here. Our e-safety policy is here.