When and where do we meet on Sundays?
As a village church, we cater for many different styles of worship and a warm welcome awaits you.
- Looking for something traditional? Try our 0930 morning service at All Saints Church, Danehill or the 0800 traditional service at Chelwood Gate (1st 3rd 5th Sundays)
- Looking for something informal with groups for children and young people? Try our informal 1100 service at All Saints Danehill
What goes on during the week?
There are so many things going on during the week and a warm welcome awaits you.
- Looking for something for babies and pre-school children? Try Noah’s Ark at All Saints Church, Danehill on Tuesdays.
- Looking for something for young people? Try TNT & ICE Youth Groups at Danehill Memorial Hall on Thursdays
- Looking to get together with other adults? Try Ashdown Café, Food For Thought or join one of the Small Groups.
Is there a dress code for any of the above?
No, please just be yourself and come dressed in your ‘normal’ clothes.
Can I just come along to see what goes on at any of the above?
Yes, please feel free to come along to observe or participate as much as feels comfortable for you.
Can I park at All Saints Church, Danehill, Chelwood Gate Church and Danehill Memorial Hall?
Yes and it’s free of charge.
How do I find All Saints Church, Danehill, Chelwood Gate Church and Danehill Memorial Hall?
- Directions to All Saints Church, Danehill and Chelwood Gate Church can be found here: Directions
- Directions to Danehill Memorial Hall can be found here: Danehill Memorial Hall
Would I be able to get married at All Saints Church, Danehill?
Please email the Vicar, Paddy MacBain or telephone him on 01825 790269 for more details.
What are the beliefs of your church?
Just click here to view the vision, beliefs and mission.
I have more questions, how can I get in touch?
Please feel free to contact the Vicar, Paddy MacBain or any of the leadership team.